5 Tips for Preventing Split Ends
If, no matter how hard you try and how much TLC you give to your thirsty tresses, your ends just keep on splitting.
For those of us who use straighteners and curling irons on the daily and spend the extra hours trying to shield our hair with all the right products, it can still seem like the battle of the split end is one that we will never win.
- Yes gorgeous, you must cut your hair. A little trim here and there will prevent those split ends from creeping up to the rest of the hair.
- Put in a leave-in conditioner such as the Moroccan Miracle Leave in Créme, by TrueKeratin, to add moisture and protect the hair from heat styling.
- Nurture your ends with a nutritional oil such as the Moroccan miracle hair serum by TrueKeratin, to keep them hydrated and strong.
- Allow you hair to air dry prior to blow drying.
- Do a deep leave in conditioning treatment once a week, to restore the hair from the daily use of product and styling. We recommend Super Sleek+ Mask to keep your hair looking at its best all year round.